To foster the space and community for men to feel safe to gather, share experience, and create meaningful and empowered lives together for generations to come.
Be The Change. See The Change.
Join our community and contribute to the change you want to see in the world.
Every brotherhood has a creed. These are the principle commitments on which our Community is founded upon:
1. I am present for myself, and I am present for my brothers.
2. I am committed to being my best self, and in doing so I give others permission to do the same.
3. I take pride in my life, my craft, my relationships, and myself.
4. I acknowledge my weaknesses, and trust that I can share them with my brothers without shame.
5. I seek out my weaknesses, so that I may solidify my fortress and stand grounded and strong.
6. I am not perfect, nor do I aspire to be. I accept myself exactly as I am today, and I recognize that I am capable of change.
7. I act with integrity and take responsibility for my words and my actions.
8. I commit to the greater good. Alongside my brothers, I commit to creating a better world.
Want More Info on TGM?
Get Your Free Intro Package Here:
Dan here. I’m a father of a beautiful baby girl. I’m on a mission to level up as a man and help others do the same. I have a passion for learning and teaching health (mind, body and spirit). I teach yoga, meditation, fitness and nutrition. I believe that the consciousness of what men need to better provide for themselves, society, their families and the earth is on the rise. I started The Grounded Man because I had a need to connect with more men who are doing self work and striving to become the best version of themselves. I am humbled by the community that is The Grounded Man and am excited for the future.
Hi I’m Kurt. I’m a Yogi who loves to learn and laugh a lot. I live a rich and fulfilling life because I’m constantly growing and evolving through the practice of mindfulness and self discovery. I pride myself on being surrounded by positive and forward thinking individuals who use their skills to impact our community in a positive manner. The Grounded Man is about learning and sharing with the intention of growth and inclusivity. I think the people you surround yourself with can really show who you are and where you want to go in this life.
Hey folks! Braedyn, checking in. I’m passionate about sustainable human development, and dedicated to embracing and honouring this gift of life on Earth. For me, this means cultivating deep connection with my Self, my community, and my environment. I also seek discomfort and push my limits to create a healthy mind, body, and spirit so that I may live the extraordinary life that I desire. The Grounded Man provides a safe communal space that encourages a growth mindset, provides connection and accountability, and challenges me to show up for myself and my Brothers in a healthy and supportive way.